Re: ViRGE of Catastrophe.

Jeff Licquia said:
> Try installing and setting up with the S3V X server and see if that helps.

I have to second what Jeff said.  I've been using an S3 ViRGE for
about a year and a half now with the S3V server (since way back when
it was still alpha), and I haven't had a single problem in over a
year.  (At first, when the server was still alpha, it would crash
after 3 or 4 weeks for no good reason.  That doesn't happen anymore.)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month