RE: corel

The main thing I've noticed about the differences between rpm and deb
is that debian seems to handle package dependencies and the package
database better. However, on the other hand rpm is a much cleaner
and simpler implementation. I often get annoyed with all the pre-
and post-script execution that goes on with debian packages(very ugly
to look at and confusing when your just trying to get something installed).

Although as Steve points out, these are implementation issues.
Although, it was my understanding that rpm couldn't run scripts on post
or pre-installation.

Jason

	[SNIP]