Re: pine.deb?

> There was a large contingent of people on debian-devel whose answer to
> this problem was "use mutt".  Evidently, this isn't feasible to some
> groups.

Rumor has it, that converting to mutt is difficult in that mutt and
pine have very dissimilar commands.  They say that once converted,
mutt is great, but it takes a while to unlearn the pine commands
and learn the mutt commands.  I tried to switch, but it wasn't
obvious how to get things set up the way I liked, and gave up.
If someone uses mutt, this would be a good demo subject for the
meeting.

Mark