Linux Demo Day

Reminder,

Next Saturday (not this) Feb 19th, we are scheduled for a Demo Day again
at Best Buy. To set the time, I need to know how many people plan to help,
who has possible machine demos, and what times you and/or your machines
are available.

This demo day will be much simpler and shorter than last.

Who has or will be willing to do the following?

a) generic luci business cards
b) flyers, general linux info
c) newbie night flyers
d) perl mongers flyers
e) that dvd issue flyers - jason.
f) ibm pc running linux
g) laptop running linux, etc - kara
h) mac running linux
i) machine to sign people up for mailing list again: jeff?

I'd like to have one redhat, one suse, and maybe even another box to do
random installs of other distros. My laptop covers redhat, as does either
steven or I's machines.

other ideas? Let's keep ourselves to 2 tables or less this time :)

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com