Re: Linux Demo Day

Hey I could bring parts and pieces enough to build a machine from
scratch...  An minitower ATX case, a  never opened motherboard (a FIC
PAG2130 Super Socket 7), I've got a couple of AMD processors laying around
somewhere, a couple of hard drives (don't know how big, gotta dig em outta
cubby holes), a StarFighter 3D card (16M), not much for RAM (I use what I
can get... I think I've got at least 64M), even an internal Zip drive, a
17" Compaq monitor...  I think I've got enough for a whole machine.  I
could bring it all (would we need NIC's?),  but my distros are getting
dated, My FreeBSD is from March last year, I've got a Slackware somewhere,
My Debian got stepped on by one of my kids when he was playing MUD, during
a moment of passion (argghh, I wish he would keep his passions off of my
machines...YUCK!).  I do have a Red Hat 6.1 I just burned from a friend who
spent a lot of time downloading the ISO.

How early we gonna get started, who's supplying the tables (BB?)...

Later,  Laszlo