Re: Fgi

Our Internet gateway at work is a linux box that uses fgi, it was working
today.
Funny thing is in Bloomington a customer that was using the same setup
wasn't able to use fgi dialup using the local number. I talked to Mark
Degroot there last week and he said someone was supposed to be looiking
into it. But they haven't gotten back to me. I'll probably be contacting
them again this week.