WindowMaker question

Hey,
  After upgrading(?) to RedHat 7.0 I find that the icon in the upper left
corner which by default has a paperclip (but not an anoying one) is gone.
Now I can't move between different workspaces. What is the thing to have
running to allow several workspaces? Seems as though I have gotten this
running before but now I'm on my laptop and I don't have access to my
former machines.

eks