Going to BEAT SuSE in the HEAD!

Okay, where the hell do I find the header files for KDE in SuSE 6.4?  Or
SuSE ANY version for that matter.  I would just recompile KDE from its own
package, but I've just spent the last few hours piecing together the
necessary headers to do a compile upgrade to Qt, so I'm not into that
right now.  Now I'm trying to compile kreatecd just to try it out, and
it's telling me it can't find k*.h files.  It appears that SuSE doesn't
install ANY .h files, even when you ask for development packages.  Well,
if anyone has a clue, please throw it at me.

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.