Re: What is that rbl Eric?

That's precisely why I don't use RBLs exclusively.  I use RBLs, but
they're just part of the scoring process in SpamAssasin.  The default
weights are a little low for me, though, so I normally bump them up a
little so that places that are listed in more than 2 or 3 go over the
default threshold.

Now if I could just dedicate some time to integrating spamc with postfix
instead of having to deliver through procmail (or having to run two
instances of postfix, which is just ugly, IMHO). :(

--Danny, assuming some knowledge of SpamAssassin's scoring system when
he typed that...