Re: Electrically Quiet Cases

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Tim McDonough wrote:

 > I'm searching for information or ratings on computer cases in terms of
 which ones provide the best shielding in terms of containing unwanted RF
 emissions and electrical noise.

 > Anyway, if you know of a case that has some published specs I'd
 appreciate a pointer to it.

I have emailed my case distributor for published specs, and he's
requesting the information from his purchaser.  Both the Chenbro and
Evercase cases I deal with pass the FCC standard, and the Evercase
rackmounts (at least) have also passed industrial standard ratings.  If I
get some technical info for you, I'll pass it along.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/