Electrically Quiet Cases

I'm searching for information or ratings on computer cases in terms of which ones provide the best shielding in terms of containing unwanted RF emissions and electrical noise.

When I look at ads for cases you're lucky if they even mention type A or B FCC compliance. This may be because there's not a good way to tell until the system is built. My application is for a machine that will be used in conjunction with a radio transceiver that's largely software defined.

<http://www.flex-radio.com> if anyone is interested.

Anyway, if you know of a case that has some published specs I'd appreciate a pointer to it.

Tim