Re: pam_ldap / nss_ldap

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Cloudmaster wrote:
> Since NIS pretty much sucks for redundency and I wanna set up a redundent
> system that's fast _and_ cool, I'm setting up LDAP-based authentication

Well, it appears to work now.  I'm still figuring out how to get the log
files openldap generates into a managable fashion (preferably in a different
file), but anyway...  It appears that my problem was related to my
resolve.conf searhlist being screwy, and the DHCP server giving me a screwy
IP - a bunch o' screwiness. :)

The web page will be set up initialy sometime tonight (since I couldn't find
a reference on-line that was worth a damn).

--danny