Re: Installing Red Hat 6.1

Danny,
 I haven't tried to disable the ethernet adapter yet. Something else that
may (or may not) be of interest to you here is that everything on this
machine is SCSI -- hard drives, CD-ROM, and tape drive. Does that make any
difference here that you're aware of?

Adam Van Pelt

Motion Internet                                 Adam Van Pelt
A Division of CyberCity Communications, Inc.    Technical Support
219 N. Main St.                                 Phone: (217) 483-7900
Chatham, IL 62629                               http://www.motion.net