xcdroast

I have xcdroast installed on my machine, however when starting the app, I
get an error stating that no generic-scsi support is detected.
My kernel however:

  x x   <*> SCSI support
x x
  x x   --- SCSI support type (disk, tape, CD-ROM)
x x
  x x   <*> SCSI disk support
x x
  x x   < > SCSI tape support
x x
  x x   <*> SCSI CD-ROM support
x x
  x x   [*]   Enable vendor-specific extensions (for SCSI CDROM)
x x
  x x   <*> SCSI generic support
x x
  x x   --- Some SCSI devices (e.g. CD jukebox) support multiple LUNs
x x
  x x   [*] Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device
x x
  x x   [*] Verbose SCSI error reporting (kernel size +=12K)
x x
  x x   [ ] SCSI logging facility
x x
  x x   SCSI low-level drivers  --->

So, I believe that I do have the necessary support enabled.
Jeff mentioned that you had to have the *right* scsi support enabled. Am I
missing something?

cjm