Re: xcdroast

When I run modprobe as a non-privelaged user, i get:

- A P O T H E C A R Y -
[~] Yes, my master? >modprobe ide-scsi
/lib/modules/2.2.14-5.0/scsi/ide-scsi.o: create_module: Operation not
permitted

However, as root, I simply get another prompt, with no return out.

Lunar Media Incorporated
what a wicked web we weave
http://www.lunarmedia.net
1 . 8 0 0 . 2 5 2 . 8 2 2 1