RE: remotely displaying X apps on another machine

Well... I spoke too soon.  Netscape works fine, unless
you want to input text.  It doesn't display (or even
take) any of the keystrokes I enter.  This is the same
from either Solaris or AIX.  Same with xterm (which,
BTW, really reduces the functionality of xterm)  :-)

Common problem?

Also, and this is probably a bad idea, but I'd like to
display the AIX smit remotely (so I don't have to use
the console which hasn't been set up for human comfort).