Re: AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 04:32:09PM -0600, Gary wrote:
> Having just migrated over from SuSE to RH, (and still munging and
> tinkering), my timing is tantamount to buying Enron stock.  <g>

While this can't possibly be good news, I think everybody is getting a
little carried away.  I'm sure that if this were to happen, it would
either be a non-event, or a Red Hat-compatible distribution would be
released by either former Red Hat people or one of the other
distribution vendors.

At worst, it would be a minor inconvenience.