Re: lnx4win

Another option would be to buy a copy of Partition Magic.  While it is
commercial Windows software, it is one of the better examples of it
that I've seen in recent memory.  I've used it to resize and move
around Windows and Linux partitions safely at various times in the
past.

Because it will happily resize both, it is nice for doing a gradual
conversion from Windows to Linux with limited disk space.