Re: Sendmail Quandry

If i understand what your saying you want to have an intranet mail server only, mail going to the outside world and no mail coming in from the outside world, if this is correct I would just block the mail server from the firewall, add a couple of rules to not allow any incoming traffic on port 25, 110, ect. and viola nothing in, hope thats a reasonable suggestion

Bob T. Kat