Re: Fedora Core == Linux?

> I'm still running RHL 8 and 9 here at home -- and the "Fortune 20" company I
> work for (until 12/31) .... well, long story.

Sorry to hear your third-shift greeter job at Wally world didn't work out. :=)

I hope the job you're moving to is a place that values your skills and abilities.

Hopefully, we'll get to a place where CEOs and executives are also "outsourced"
to Bangalore, so as to be more "in touch" with their workforce. And give "more
bang for your shareholder buck" for executive compensation packages the board
doles out. Certainly can't get any worse crop of executives than the "old way".

Mike/