RE: Linux Demo Day UPDATE

Also, while I'm spouting uncontrolablely here. I would also
like for everyone to be thinking about how they are going to
present the information. It's a good bet that 80% of the
people that sit down in front of out machines are not going
to have a clue as to what they want you to tell them about.
So, that being the case, it's going to fall on our heads to
explain to them the important factors of Linux (all in 5
minutes to boot). So I am going to start working on a
short presentation and demo for us, and if anyone is
interested (and wants to give their input) email me at
jburke@lrs.com, and I'll send you my thoughts/ideas and
we can work together, and I'll assume that whoever
doesn't respond will be satisfied presenting whatever
we come up with. Okay, done with that. =)

Jason