Re: Heading back to Orlando -- WAS: Fedora Core == Linux?

Hello Bryan,

B> **NOTE: I'm most likely going to return to Orlando to become a teacher
B> myself. With so many people moving to Florida, the local school
B> districts have setup "Transition to Teaching" programs so those from
B> industry can make the transition.

This is a sad tale, and I personally am sorry to see you go, as I have
enjoyed our banter. <g>

As soon as my wife finishes her dissertation and oral defense for her PhD,
(somewhere between May and August or so), we also plan on moving out that
way, around the Orlando area. Please stay in touch.

--
Best regards,
 Gary